(Math 7) Quiz 1-1 Integers
Write an integer to represent each situation.
1) a withdrawal
2) a flight overbooked by
3) a book that is days
4) draining gallons of water
from a fish tank
Solve each absolute value problem.
Compare using <, >, or =
Adding & Subtracting Integers
Calculate each sum or difference.
Multiplying & Dividing Integers
Calculate each product of quotient.
Read each problem carefully and solve. Be sure to provide units.
28) The temperature is Fahrenheit. If the weatherman predicts the
temperature will drop within the next eight hours, what will the
29) A submarine is feet below the surface of the water. A shark directly
above the submarine is feet below the surface of the water. How
many feet above the submarine is the shark?
30) Connor bought a baseball card eight years ago that has depreciated (decreased)
by since he purchased it. Find the average yearly change in value
of the card.
31) Ava's credit card balance is If she makes a payment, then
charges find the balance on the card.
32) A parachuter is descending at a rate of feet per minute. Find the
total change in altitude (height) of the parachuter after minutes.