11/4- Equations and Inequalities Test Review
Solve each equation.
Solve for the indicated variable.
Rewrite the equation solving for y.
Solve Each Inequality
17) Part A: A large cheese pizza costs $7.00. Each additional toping for the pizza costs $2.00. If the total bill for th3e pizza Sally ordered was $13.00, how many toppings did she order? Write an EQUATION to represent the situation.
18) Part B: Solve the equation that you wrote in #17.
19) Part A: Tracey is looking at two different travel agencies to plan her vacation. ABC Travel offers a plane ticket for $300 and a rental car for $40 per day. M & N Travel offers a plane ticket for $350 and a rental car for $30 per day.
Write an EQUATION for this situation.
20) Part B: What is the minimum number of days that Tracey's vacation should be for M & N Travel to have the better deal?
21) Part A: An amusement park charges $10 for admission and $2 for each ride. You have $50 to spend. Write an INEQUALITY to represent the maximum number of rides you can go on.