Cell Structure Vocabulary
This Biology assignment contains 10 questions where students focus on defining cell organelles. These exercises provide practice for Structure, Function, and Information Processing.
Key Vocabulary Words:
1) The interior of a cell contains the nucleus and organelles surrounded by this substance.
2) Phospholipid bilayer which separates a cell's interior from the surrounding environment.
3) Chlorophyll is stored in this structure to help plants perform photosynthesis.
4) A compartment which can store or transport materials within a cell.
5) This small, dense sphere builds ribosomal subunits from proteins and rRNA.
6) A cell structure which synthesizes proteins.
7) ATP is generated here through cellular respiration.
8) Lipids are synthesized at this organelle.
9) A rigid structure that helps cells maintain their shape.
10) This organelle packages molecules for the cell to use or store.