This Grade 5 assignment contains 12 questions where students focus on measuring and comparing volumes. These exercises provide practice for Measurement & Data.
Volume is the measure of space inside of a solid object. Volume is measured in cubic units.
Find the volume of each box in cubic meters (). Then compare the volume of the two boxes by using > (greater than) and < (less than). Write your answers in the blank.
1) Volume of Figure A is __________ .
2) Volume of Figure B is __________ .
3) The volume of Figure A is ________ than the volume of Figure B.
4) Volume of Figure C is __________ .
5) Volume of Figure D is __________ .
6) The volume of Figure C is ________ than the volume of Figure D.
7) Volume of Figure E is __________ .
8) Volume of Figure F is __________ .
9) The volume of Figure E is ________ than the volume of Figure F.
10) Volume of Figure G is __________ .
11) Volume of Figure H is __________ .
12) The volume of Figure G is ________ than the volume of Figure H.