Match each of the directed line segments below with the image of Polygon being transformed to Polygon by translation by that directed line segment. Write the number of the corresponding translation in each answer box.
1) Directed line segment .
2) Directed line segment .
3) Directed line segment .
4) Directed line segment .
5) Draw the image of quadrilateral when translated by the directed line segment . Label the image of as , the image of as , the image of as and the image of as .
6) Which statement is true about a translation?
7) Select all the points that stay in the same location after being reflected across line . Write each corresponding letter in the answer box and separate letters with commas.
a) A b) B c) C d) D e) E
Lines and are perpendicular. A point has this property: rotating 180 degrees using center has the same effect as reflecting over line .
8) Give two possible locations of .
9) Do all points in the plane have this property?
10) There is a sequence of rigid transformations that takes to , to , and to . The same sequence takes to . Draw and label :
Two distinct lines, and , are each perpendicular to the same line .
11) What is the measure of the angle where line meets line ?
12) What is the measure of the angle where line meets line ?