1) Pentagon is the image of pentagon after a dilation centered at . What is the scale factor of this dilation?
2) A polygon has perimeter 12 units. It is dilated with a scale factor of . What is the perimeter of its image?
3) Triangle is taken to triangle by a dilation. Which of these scale factors for the dilation would result in an image that was larger than the original figure?
4) Dilate quadrilateral using center and scale factor 2.
5) Dilate Figure using center and scale factor 3.
6) Polygon is a scaled copy of Polygon . The value of is 6. What is the scale factor?
7) Prove that segment is congruent to segment .