Scale of the Solar System
1) Figure is the image of figure by a dilation with scale factor 2. Where is the center of this dilation?
2) Dilate quadrilateral using center and scale factor .
3) Triangle is dilated. The image is . Find the value of .
4) Polygon is a scaled copy of Polygon . The value of is 6. What is the value of ?
Solve each equation.
7) is a kite. Angle has a measure of 94 degrees and angle has a measure of 60 degrees. Find the measure of angle .
8) The semaphore alphabet is a way to use flags to signal messages. Here's how to signal the letter U. Describe a transformation that would take the right hand flag to the left hand flag.