We’re Hiring a Content Analyst Intern!
We are seeking a content analyst intern who is interested in education technology. The intern will assist with adding educational content into our database, applying content standards to material, and ensuring quality assurance of content. This will be a valuable experience for any student looking for professional development.
What is Bakpax?
Bakpax® uses artificial intelligence to grade homework and tests in seconds. Students receive instant feedback and teachers access deeper insights into class performance. Bakpax also offers a destination for teachers to discover, create, and share free standards-aligned autogradable assignments.
Who are you?
You are interested in making education better. You want to spend your time working towards something valuable. You thrive in fast-paced, small-team environments. You have a positive, can-do attitude.
You are pursuing a degree in mathematics or science and enjoy a systematic approach to problem solving.
What will you do?
- Help curate content
- Work with online databases
- Assign Common Core State Standards to content
- Help ensure optimal content quality
Traits or skills that are useful in this job:
- Creative problem solver.
- Experience with database applications like Excel and Google Sheets
More about the job:
- Money – we will pay you
- Remote – we work remotely. This is nice, and, like anything, has its drawbacks. We’re committed to helping each other work remotely while building a strong culture. We get together in person from time to time to have fun and work together
To apply please email your resume and a brief paragraph about why you want to be a content analyst intern to firstname.lastname@example.org.