Working with Google Classroom and Bakpax together is easy! Google Classroom users can choose single sign-on when creating their account, allowing them to access both accounts with one login. We also make it easy to add links to Bakpax assignments for students on Google Classroom. Here’s how:
SINGLE SIGN-ON WITH GOOGLE
Teachers, as well as students over 13 years of age, can use Google single sign-on (SSO) to sign up for and log in to Bakpax.
ABOUT SINGLE SIGN-ON (SSO)
Using SSO will let you sign in just one time to get access to Bakpax and all your Google applications, including Google Classroom.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. From my.bakpax.com, select Bakpax Teacher.
2. Then, to use single sign-on, select Google as your login method.
3. You will receive a verification email to your gmail account. Once you verify your account, you will be ready to use Bakpax.
You can access Bakpax with the same sign-on that you use to access your Google account and Google Classroom.
ONE-CLICK SHARE TO GOOGLE CLASSROOM
We make it easy to share directly to your Google Classroom.
1. On the Bakpax assignment you want to share, click the Google Classroom icon to Share to Classroom.
2. If you signed into Bakpax with Google Single Sign-On (SSO), you should be taken directly to your Google Classroom. If you signed into Bakpax another way, you may need to sign in to your Google Classroom with your G-Suite for Education account.
If your account doesn’t appear, click Add account and sign in with your G Suite for Education account.
3. Click Choose class and select the class to share to. If you don’t have any classes, you’ll need to create one first.
4. Click Assign and select one of the following options:
- Save Draft
- Discard Draft
5. Once you have chosen an option, click Go.
6. Your Assignment has been shared.
7. (Optional) To view the announcement or assignment in Google Classroom, click View.
LINKING TO A BAKPAX ASSIGNMENT FROM GOOGLE CLASSROOM
It’s easy for you to add a link to a Bakpax assignment for your student in Google Classroom. Here’s how.
HOW TO ADD A LINK TO A BAKPAX ASSIGNMENT IN GOOGLE CLASSROOM
1. After logging in to Bakpax, go to My Content.
2. Click on the assignment you want to link to from the My Content page.
3. Click on the link icon within the assignment. This will automatically copy the link for your students to your clipboard so that you will be able to paste it into Google Classroom.
Note: See the related information on how to create an assignment on Bakpax.
4. Go to your Google Classroom account.
5. Select the Classwork tab and choose the Create” button.
6. Choose the Assignment link.
7. Complete the information and then click Add and select Link.
8. Paste the link from your clipboard in the Link field and select Add Link.
9. When the student clicks on the link to the assignment in Google Classroom, they will be taken to the assignment in their Bakpax account. They will need to sign in to their Bakpax account (if not already signed in) in order to access it.