Working with Microsoft Teams and Bakpax together is easy! We make it easy to add links to Bakpax assignments for students on MS teams.
LINKING TO A BAKPAX ASSIGNMENT FROM MICROSOFT TEAMS
It’s easy for you to add a link to a Bakpax assignment for your student in Microsoft Teams, Here’s how.
HOW TO ADD A LINK TO A BAKPAX ASSIGNMENT IN MICROSOFT TEAMS
1. After logging in to account go to My Content.
2. Click on the assignment you want to link to from the My Content page.
3. Click on the link icon within the assignment. This will automatically copy the link for your students to your clipboard so that you will be able to paste it into Microsoft Teams.
Note: See the related information on how to create an assignment on Bakpax.
4. Go to your Microsoft Teams account.
5. Navigate to the General channel in the desired classroom, then select Assignments.
6. Open an existing Assignment or select Create > Assignment.
7. Once you are in the Assignment, you can attach resources to the assignment by selecting Add Resources.
Paste the link to the assignment on Bakpax.
8. When the student clicks on the link to the assignment in Microsoft Teams, they will be taken to the assignment in their Bakpax account. They will need to sign in to their Bakpax account (if not already signed in) in order to access it.