Working with Microsoft Teams and Bakpax together is easy! Microsoft users can choose single sign-on when creating their Bakpax account, allowing them to access both accounts with one login. We make it easy to add links to Bakpax assignments for students on MS teams.
SINGLE SIGN-ON (SSO) WITH MICROSOFT
Teachers can use Microsoft single sign-on (SSO) to sign up for and login to Bakpax.
ABOUT SINGLE SIGN-ON
Using SSO will let you sign in just one time to get access to Bakpax.
HOW TO GET STARTED
1. From my.bakpax.com, select Bakpax Teacher.
2. Next, to use single sign-on, select Sign in with Microsoft as your login method.
You will receive a verification email to your email account. Once you verify your account, you will be ready to use Bakpax.
You can access Bakpax with the same sign-on that you use to access your Microsoft account and Microsoft Teams.
LINKING TO A BAKPAX ASSIGNMENT FROM MICROSOFT TEAMS
It’s easy for you to add a link to a Bakpax assignment for your student in Microsoft Teams, Here’s how.
HOW TO ADD A LINK TO A BAKPAX ASSIGNMENT IN MICROSOFT TEAMS
1. After logging in to account go to My Content.
2. Click on the assignment you want to link to from the My Content page.
3. Click on the link icon within the assignment. This will automatically copy the link for your students to your clipboard so that you will be able to paste it into Microsoft Teams.
Note: See the related information on how to create an assignment on Bakpax.
4. Go to your Microsoft Teams account.
5. Navigate to the General channel in the desired classroom, then select Assignments.
6. Open an existing Assignment or select Create > Assignment.
7. Once you are in the Assignment, you can attach resources to the assignment by selecting Add Resources.
Paste the link to the assignment on Bakpax.
8. When the student clicks on the link to the assignment in Microsoft Teams, they will be taken to the assignment in their Bakpax account. They will need to sign in to their Bakpax account (if not already signed in) in order to access it.