The outbreak of COVID-19 (coronavirus) has caused many educational institutions to close temporarily and rely on e-learning. As a result, we know that you and your children are adjusting to new ways of learning and engaging in school work.
We think Bakpax can be a helpful tool on this journey.
WHAT IS BAKPAX?
Bakpax uses artificial intelligence to grade assignments in seconds. Teachers can create and assign work to students on Bakpax from their existing lesson plans or by choosing content from our library of thousands of free standards-aligned worksheets.
Your child can:
- See what work they need to complete by which date.
- Easily view, complete, and submit assignments, either directly online, or if they prefer to work offline, they can print a handout and submit a picture of the completed assignment.
- Get instant feedback on every autograded question.
As a parent, you can:
- See what work your child has completed, and what they need to complete by which date.
- See what work your child has completed correctly, and what they may need more help on.
- Easily track your child’s progress with detailed reports.
Accessing your child’s Bakpax account is easy:
- Log in to Bakpax via your child’s student account. Your child will create an account with a unique code from their teacher, and be automatically placed into their teacher’s Bakpax classroom.
- Your child’s assigned work will be listed under Assigned Work, including due dates.
- Click on any assignment to see whether it was submitted. If the assignment was submitted, you will immediately be able to see how they did, including questions that they might need more help with and any feedback from the teacher.
HELPING YOUR CHILD NAVIGATE BAKPAX
This helpful demo shows how students can use Bakpax: